In 1999, I bought an embroidery machine, and have been monogramming ever since. I’m constantly looking for items to personalize. Blankets, t-shirts, sheets, towels, purses, burp cloths, toilet paper, etc.. Yes, I’ve even embroidered toilet paper! It makes an interesting gift. I’ve always wanted to own a boutique, and I love personalized items, so I decided to put the two together and Aubrey’s Attic is the result. I don’t have monogrammed toilet paper on my site at this time, but who knows you may find in the attic someday! Check our site regularly, I’m always adding new items!
A little bit more about who we are:
- Aubrey's Attic was started in 2010
- Aubrey is my daughters name
- We sell personalized and unique items for the trendy shopper
- We only sell online at this time but who knows what the future will bring
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/AubreysAttic and post a picture of your favorite Aubrey's Attic item